Kasseler CMS 2
- Copy all the files to the root directory of your site.
- Create a database on your server or hosting.
- For security purposes, change the default name in the file admin.php and mount a new file name in the file admin.php includes/сonfig/config.php.
- Run in the address bar of your browser http://www.yoursite.com/install.php.
- After the successful installation, delete the folder install / install.php file and directory from your site.
Using BrowserStack for Cross-Browser Testing